Picture sharing resolution issue

Choche_

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, there, I've been reading a few threads over the last two weeks, ever since I got my Lumia 710, and I found the forums to be very interesting and helpful. Until now I've decided to join because I need to solve an issue and I didn't find any threads related to it.

You see, I'm a heavy Twitter user, I've been testing many of the apps for WP so I could find the most fitting for me, and after a while I ended up between Rowi and Ocell. Eventually, I ended up using Rowi, and I was very happy with it, until today when I tried to share a picture and found out it uploaded a 640x480 px version of it, when it was a 5MP-res picture and I was deeply dissapointed. I tried uploading the same exact picture with other clients (Official Twitter app, Ocell, Tweetcaster, even direct sharing through Skydrive) and each and every upload reduced my picture quality. So my question is:

Is there any way to share my pictures in Twitter without that annoying quality reduction? If I wanted 640x480 pictures I would upload them from my iPod Touch, seriously...

gjulianm

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm the developer of Ocell and I'm looking into this issue.

This seems to be an issue with your phone. I know that Ocell doesn't treat the image in any way, just gets the handle from WP system and uploads it, and I suppose that all other apps work in the same way. I also tried uploading some pictures and I can see them in full resolution and quality (I have a Lumia 800).

I think you should contact with Nokia support, they may have a response.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3