Savings pictures/photos

skylineremix

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I just discover this on my Lumia 800. It begins like this, I have some photos taken back in 2008 with my Nokia N82 and the photo data is still in the photos itself.

After I got my Lumia, I uploaded those photos with skydrive and saved it into saved picture. The funny thing is that when I view into the picture hub and select date, two of them are in their respective time frame (July 2008, September 2008). The rest however follows the date of when I save the picture (August 2012 & September 2012).

Does anyone have the same issue?

I've tried saving via skydrive app and going into skydrive album from picture hub to save the photo but it still give me the same result (a photo taken in July 2008 is saved into September 2012).

Another thing I realize is that the skydrive album viewing from picture hub is instat for the first photo (after uploading with the computer, the photo pops into my phone) but not the 2nd, 3rd and so on photos.

Played around with the settings but nothing seems to work. Hope that someone could help me with this. Thank You.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb