No Exchange Email/Calendar/Tasks Sync!

yoost

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
This is my first post, since this is the first time something has gone wrong with my Nokia Lumia 710 and I'm hoping people can help me solve this.
I've had the phone for a month now and on the first day I was able to sync my email/calendar/contacts with the exchange server my university uses. But all of a sudden yesterday I got an error message saying that it could not connect to the server with the error code: 85010014. This is really weird since I am able to connect to it with my other devices like my iPod and Playbook. I've checked online and tried doing advanced setup and even went as far as reseting the phone but I still get the same error message :mad:.
I use my phone for work all the time, and now that I can't see my caledar or email it sucks.
Thanks!

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I use my phone regularly with Exchange. Have you attempted to remove the Exchange account, reboot, then add it in again?

agbva

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Restart the phone

Hi,
This is my first post, since this is the first time something has gone wrong with my Nokia Lumia 710 and I'm hoping people can help me solve this.
I've had the phone for a month now and on the first day I was able to sync my email/calendar/contacts with the exchange server my university uses. But all of a sudden yesterday I got an error message saying that it could not connect to the server with the error code: 85010014. This is really weird since I am able to connect to it with my other devices like my iPod and Playbook. I've checked online and tried doing advanced setup and even went as far as reseting the phone but I still get the same error message :mad:.
I use my phone for work all the time, and now that I can't see my caledar or email it sucks.
Thanks!

I occasionally get this on my Radar. The workaround for me is to power off the phone then power back on, and it fixes the probem for a few more weeks. Not sure why

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
It's something that was supposed to be fixed in post-Mango firmware updates, so fire up Zune and confirm that you're up-to-date.

It's also possible that your Exchange server may needs to be updated. Ask your administrator to verify that the server has the latest update rollups.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss