Is there anyway to kick emails that I want to label as spam to aspam folder? I have the universal mailbox and when I get spam emails it would be nice to mark them as spam and never receive them from that sender again.

Any way to accomplish this?

Thanks.
    09-12-2012 08:12 PM
    You have to set that up with your individual email providers. Like Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.
    09-12-2012 09:03 PM
    You have to set that up with your individual email providers. Like Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.
    It is setup of course and when I go into Gmail or Ymail I don't see the spam in my inbox but on my Lumia 900 those same spam emails are in my inbox there. It is very annoying.
    09-13-2012 05:18 AM
    Oh! What in the world? That makes no sense at all to me, then. Those emails should not show up in the grouped inbox if Gmail and Yahoo are configured. I'm stumped. I don't know what to tell you now.
    09-13-2012 12:35 PM
    Agreed, I use gmail and my spam does not show up unless I specifically sync and look in the spam "folder". Do you have the accounts setup to use activesync?
    09-13-2012 01:56 PM
    I've recently got the Samsung Ativ S and i'm expeirencing the same problem, on my PC its all set with the junk mail filters and none of them come through, but all those same blocked ones do get put through to my phone
    02-06-2013 05:41 AM
    Did you find a solution to this problem? As I'm having the same one
    02-06-2013 05:43 AM
    Shouldn't be coming thru if its in spam folder. Try deleting account from phone and adding it back. Don't know if it will work, but worth a shot.
    02-06-2013 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD