Hello

Firstly I would like to apologise if this has been asked before. I did do a quick search but didn't find the answer.

When you link your Windows Phone with multiple accounts, such as Hotmail and Facebook, do you find that sometimes the information for every contact is too much? For example, I have a friend on Hotmail and Facebook, they spell their location correctly on Hotmail but on Facebook it's completely different. Very minor I know but just winds me up.

Today I linked my Skype (beta client) with my Hotmail and also see loads of new information transferred to my Hotmail People hub. The information for that contact just goes on and on.

Do you think in time you'll be able to hide certain information? I like to keep things neat, even if it is just a silly spelling mistake. Lol. :-)

Apart from that hope you're all having a great day.

Thanks.
    09-21-2012 08:54 AM
    Sometimes it gets a bit messy. I just ignore it.
    09-21-2012 11:21 AM
    Yeah I have a couple like that but I just ignore it.
    09-21-2012 12:45 PM
    Hello

Firstly I would like to apologise if this has been asked before. I did do a quick search but didn't find the answer.

When you link your Windows Phone with multiple accounts, such as Hotmail and Facebook, do you find that sometimes the information for every contact is too much? For example, I have a friend on Hotmail and Facebook, they spell their location correctly on Hotmail but on Facebook it's completely different. Very minor I know but just winds me up.

Today I linked my Skype (beta client) with my Hotmail and also see loads of new information transferred to my Hotmail People hub. The information for that contact just goes on and on.

Do you think in time you'll be able to hide certain information? I like to keep things neat, even if it is just a silly spelling mistake. Lol. :-)

Apart from that hope you're all having a great day.

Thanks.
    yeah its annoying but often time i just ignored it except the one i really care about thats when I just linked contacts and made Live as primary. That way it showed in my contact correctly.
    09-21-2012 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD