nokia exclusive apps

jamiefinney

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
is there a list anywhere of all the nokia exclusive apps i can't seem to find one. still running my original HTC trophy and will likely upgrade to the nokia 920 just wondered what the exclusive apps actually were.

the obvious ones are
nokia drive
Nokia music
Nokia transport
nokia city lense

are there any others?

doomtuba

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
CNN, Groupon, ESPN, ESPN Fantasy football, Counter, Bloomberg, Camera extras, creative studio, Nokia Music, City Lens.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
-Nokia Drive
-Nokia Transport
-Nokia Music
-Nokia Trailers
-Nokia City Lens
-Nokia Creative Studio
-Nokia Camera Extras (this is for Lumia 800 and Lumia 900)
-Nokia Play To
-Nokia Contact Share
-Nokia Counters
-Nokia App Highlights
-Nokia TV (not in USA)
-Network setup

Nokia had two it's own made Lens apps for WP8 devices but can't for the life of me remember what they where.

Some exclusive 3rd party apps to add to the above is Groupon, Voddler (in North Europe), Vimeo, Angry Birds Roots, Bloomberg Hub, StyleSaint, YouSendIt, MICHELIN, WRC Live, Nokia Climate Mission. WhatsApp special edition for Lumias that have panoramic UI and additional languages, emoticons.

Kind of a off topic but does anybody know why Mirror's Edge and TuneIn Radio are in Nokia Collection?

Last edited:

Aykazu

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
-Nokia Drive
-Nokia Transport
-Nokia Music
-Nokia Trailers
-Nokia City Lens
-Nokia Creative Studio
-Nokia Camera Extras (this is for Lumia 800 and Lumia 900)
-Nokia Play To
-Nokia Contact Share
-Nokia Counters
-Nokia App Highlights
-Nokia TV (not in USA)
-Network setup

Some exclusive 3rd party apps to add to the above is Groupon, Voddler (in North Europe), Vimeo, Angry Birds Roots, Bloomberg Hub, StyleSaint, YouSendIt, MICHELIN, WRC Live, Nokia Climate Mission. WhatsApp special edition for Lumias that have panoramic UI and additional languages, emoticons.

Kind of a off topic but does anybody know why Mirror's Edge and TuneIn Radio are in Nokia Collection?
About the 3rd party exclusives there was at least Angry Birds Roost I think and Bloomberg

As for the normal exclusives:

Nokia Music
Nokia TV
Network Setup
Play to
GroupOn
Tuneln Radio
WRC Live
CNN
Creative studio
Voddler
App Highlights
Nokia Climate Mission
Mirror's Edge
Camera Extras
Nokia City Lens

Now im not sure if all of these are still exclusive but at least they are made by Nokia. I didnt list the maps and drive because you allready know them :lol:

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Some of them (most of them?) will be available to other WP devices after the exclusivity period expires.

Those 13 Nokia apps wont be available for others. They are Nokia made and remain Nokia's.

Can't keep up with those 3rd party apps on what kind of deals they have there. Most of the time they don't even announce what kind of deals they have made with Nokia there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs