Me Tile Issues AGAIN

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Is this happening to anyone else? I'm getting all my notifications but when I click on my Facebook notifications, it shows the status I posted but it won't load any comments on that status. Its doing that for every notification ...it just started this morning anyone else have this issue? I've restart my phone and still the same issue

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The Me tile goes into flux, I think, when you get a lot of notifications at once. I get 1's and 2's, but when I get, like 20 in a row, it shuts down. I just wait for a while then it starts working again.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Can't see comments on my status.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

vvelez5

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
It's been happening the past few days for me. Kinda annoying going into the Facebook app to read my comments. It's like being on Android or iOS all over again. Hope a fix comes soon.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I am seeing the same thing and did some research. I get some comments and not others. It seems totally random. One thing I noticed was that consistently, I never saw comments from a certain FB app. That got me to thinking.

I did some research on this site and found out the possible reason. The root cause seems to be that Facebook still considers the WP integration with FB as a "third party app". Your friends' security permissions to allow third party apps to see their comments actually dictate to WP if it will display the comments on the phone. So it goes to FB's treatment of third party apps and your friends' security settings as well.

I think FB has changed security settings again on their backend that is clamping down on this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos