Grand opening this Saturday with a performance by Weezer.

Microsoft Store Locations
    09-26-2012 09:29 PM
    Are you going?

If you do go, please post a review and some pictures. :)
    09-27-2012 07:25 PM
    I've never been to a Microsoft store, but the next time I'm in Houston I'm going to check it out.
    09-27-2012 10:26 PM
    Are you going?

If you do go, please post a review and some pictures. :)
    Yes I'm planning on going. I will take some pictures and post a review.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-2012 10:33 PM
    I would give my left testicle to see that show. No exaggeration.

The fact it's at a MS store is just a bonus.
    09-27-2012 11:15 PM
    Yes I'm planning on going. I will take some pictures and post a review.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures and your review. :)
    09-28-2012 12:15 AM
    I've never been to a Microsoft store, but the next time I'm in Houston I'm going to check it out.

There are no Microsoft stores here. :(
    09-28-2012 12:16 AM
    There's probably about 1500-2000 people in line. Weezee must be popular. :) MS handing out t-shirts Frisbees and other give aways. Raffling off some other nice prizes. Very festive atmosphere while waiting to open.
    09-29-2012 09:33 AM
    Quick speeches from the governor and senator. MS giving money to local organizations.
    09-29-2012 09:54 AM
    Music blasting, dancing employees. All the people who were first in leaving the store with huge smiles. Apparently they waited all night in line. Enjoy the concert guys and girls.
    09-29-2012 10:04 AM
    After the opening I left and had breakfast and did some shopping. I returned about 2 hours later and they were just finishing up letting people in who were in line and letting everyone else in.

The store is very cool and all the employees were great. I met some new store employees along with some MS employees from Tyson Corner store, AT&T rep and Samsung reps. They had a couple W8 tablets that you can play with and they were giving lessons on W8. They didn't have a WP8 :(

Here's a few pictures i took.

MS Store
    09-29-2012 03:51 PM
    There are no Microsoft stores here. :(
    Thankfully Houston is only two hours away. For an Apple store I have to go to Houston or Baton Rouge, both of which are two hours away. I really really want to go to a Microsoft store. I might buy my next phone there.

After the opening I left and had breakfast and did some shopping. I returned about 2 hours later and they were just finishing up letting people in who were in line and letting everyone else in.

The store is very cool and all the employees were great. I met some new store employees along with some MS employees from Tyson Corner store, AT&T rep and Samsung reps. They had a couple W8 tablets that you can play with and they were giving lessons on W8. They didn't have a WP8 :(

Here's a few pictures i took.

MS Store
    Cool pictures, thanks for sharing. I need a Windows Phone shirt!
    larrynj likes this.
    09-29-2012 07:18 PM
    I need a Windows Phone shirt!

You can get one HERE! I actually wore that shirt today. I had several MS people ask if I was an employee. When I said no they all thanked me for coming and my support.
    09-29-2012 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD