Hey, so a few weeks ago my Hotmail broke and I've moved everything I have to a new Microsoft Account, except for my purchases. I've poured a lot of money on the Marketplace, and since Microsoft don't seem to fix my hotmail, I need this to happen.

Is there any way at all to change the Microsoft account bound to purchases? Could I write to any email and tell them what has happened, would it help?

I don't have an endless stream of applications on my phone and even if I was to lose them all, it wouldn't be the end of the world ( but close. ) Any suggestions are very welcome!
    10-02-2012 04:08 PM
    This might be the answer you're looking for. However, you will need an Xbox 360.

Guide: How to get a new Live ID and keep all your Windows Phone app purchases | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews
    10-02-2012 04:14 PM
    Figure 8 Dash, would this transfer all my SkyDrive documents over to my new account? I am highly considering it given it's only 6/yr to go to 27GB storage (very reasonable)
    10-02-2012 08:37 PM
    Figure 8 Dash, would this transfer all my SkyDrive documents over to my new account? I am highly considering it given it's only 6/yr to go to 27GB storage (very reasonable)
    I am pretty sure all this does is change the Microsoft Account associated with your purchases and your Zune/Xbox account. It does not affect any other services. Really annoying they haven't allowed this yet.

I have tried doing it on an Xbox, and it seems like it's not 30 days since I changed my email, which ruined my Hotmail :/ I will try within 7-10 days, but should work!
    10-03-2012 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD