We're getting Angry Birds Star Wars on launch day!!!

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Haven't read the article yet, but is it all of us or just exclusivity???

"The game will be available on iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle Fire, Mac, PC, Windows Phone and Windows 8 on Nov. 8, and merchandise will begin showing up in stores on Oct. 28."

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
"The game will be available on iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle Fire, Mac, PC, Windows Phone and Windows 8 on Nov. 8, and merchandise will begin showing up in stores on Oct. 28"

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, happy and upset - all at once.

Really? Star Wars Angry Birds?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
They've said Windows Phone and Windows 8.

Does it mean ALL WP i.e. 7.x and 8? Or just WP8 but they left it in air because they won't write Android ICS or Android JB. They will write Android.

So, apart from the chances of having just Lumia exclusive, there are chances it might be WP8 exclusive too.

Let's wait till Nov 8th? And hopefully this will be the first app I buy on my spanking new Lumia 920! :D

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure Microsoft paid for this for everything. Its pretty much essential for Windows 8, so no might as well shove them a couple of grand more, and get a WP version.

ltyarbro42

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't normally get too excited about the angry birds games, but the addition of star wars just makes it cool! Super pumped its comin to us.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Is this for sure? There seems to be a lot contradicting info about this.

Would think Rovio and rest make it clear that WP will get it on launch. Now we have just one tech blog among tens of thousands saying the opposite.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
http://www.technobuffalo.com/gaming/portable/angry-birds-star-wars-launches-nov-8/

Can you believe it? We're getting the new AB on Nov. 8th just like everyone else!!!

no you aren't Windows Phone 8 (eight, ocho) are getting it. You are getting the shaft on Nov 8th unless you have a WP8 device.

You people need to come out of the clouds and get real, WP7 will get screwed on every top tier game past Oct 26th cause MS is gonna abandon WP7 users like the plague.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
no you aren't Windows Phone 8 (eight, ocho) are getting it. You are getting the shaft on Nov 8th unless you have a WP8 device.

You people need to come out of the clouds and get real, WP7 will get screwed on every top tier game past Oct 26th cause MS is gonna abandon WP7 users like the plague.

Source?

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

vrXtl.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss