The FBI is warning people about malicious code for their mobile devices.

One of the ones they are warning about affects all mobile OS's except for Windows Phone. :D

[HL]The infamous FinFisher cyber espionage tool has gone mobile, malware style. Multiple mobile Trojans for the Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile platforms have been discovered [/HL].

[HL]The Windows Mobile threat provides interception and monitoring capabilities (Windows Phone appears unaffected).[/HL]

Source:
    10-15-2012 10:14 PM
    whew, safe for now lol
    10-15-2012 10:18 PM
    Get day NOT to be an iPhone user - :P
    10-15-2012 10:19 PM
    One of the reasons I'm buying a Windows Phone is this...
    Just seeing the kind of permissions we give while installing an app on Android gives me nightmares..

Sent from my RaZr S3...
    10-15-2012 10:21 PM
    From the Financial Post article: "FinSpy software written for Windows Mobile shouldn’t be able to infect the newer Windows Phone system, which Microsoft introduced in 2010, said Claudio Guarnieri, a researcher for Boston-based security risk-assessment company Rapid7, who analyzed the Windows portion of the malware for the new report."

iPhone, BlackBerry susceptible to commercial spyware, new study finds | FP Tech Desk | Financial Post
    10-15-2012 10:22 PM
    Just a mater of time. Android will be getting hit hard sooner than later due to their open nature.
    10-15-2012 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD