Lock screen email notification

djohns972

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I don't know if anyone has come across this problem, but my WP7 is continually displaying an unread message in one of my three email accounts when there are zero unread messages. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance!!

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I don't know if anyone has come across this problem, but my WP7 is continually displaying an unread message in one of my three email accounts when there are zero unread messages. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance!!

Do you have email going into a subfolder of the Inbox? Try checking the folders option and make sure you don't have an unread message hiding in one of those.

djohns972

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have checked all of the folders and rebooted the phone several times. I'm guess I should do a hard reset but I really don't want to do that.

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I have checked all of the folders and rebooted the phone several times. I'm guess I should do a hard reset but I really don't want to do that.
Do you have all three inboxes linked? If so, is there another email set up on your phone that isn't linked with the others? This could be the source of your notification.

On my phone, I have my att, hotmail, and gmail accounts linked in one inbox. My yahoo email isn't linked with them because all I ever get on that one is spam. I had an email notification from my yahoo account that was driving me crazy until I remembered it wasn't linked with the other ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos