Tethering?

jonathon.94

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
I used to own a Blackberry Torch 9810 (The newest Torch) and I enjoyed the device but it lacked apps that I liked and really showed no promise to get any better. I offered it up for trade for an iphone 4, but never got what I wanted. I was offered a HTC HD7S, I thought well it is better then Blackberry, so why not. If nothing else, maybe someone will prefer this over there iPhone.

So far, I am liking this device and thinking about actually sticking with it for a while. But an issue I am facing is that I like the ability to tether my phone to my laptop so that I can have internet virtually anywhere. I have done some searching and can't really find anything about it. Does anyone know how I can tether my phone (even if just by USB cable)?

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Go into settings, and look for internet sharing.

WP7 supports it, the HD7 supports it, but it may be your carrier has disabled the functionality.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
My International Unlocked Titan has it. Settings -> Internet Sharing -> then swipe the slider to the ON position. Works for me. It creates an UNSECURED network at first though, so remember to set up some security for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs