Hello Everyone,
    I used to own a Blackberry Torch 9810 (The newest Torch) and I enjoyed the device but it lacked apps that I liked and really showed no promise to get any better. I offered it up for trade for an iphone 4, but never got what I wanted. I was offered a HTC HD7S, I thought well it is better then Blackberry, so why not. If nothing else, maybe someone will prefer this over there iPhone.

So far, I am liking this device and thinking about actually sticking with it for a while. But an issue I am facing is that I like the ability to tether my phone to my laptop so that I can have internet virtually anywhere. I have done some searching and can't really find anything about it. Does anyone know how I can tether my phone (even if just by USB cable)?
    10-26-2012 01:14 AM
    Go into settings, and look for internet sharing.

WP7 supports it, the HD7 supports it, but it may be your carrier has disabled the functionality.
    10-26-2012 01:31 AM
    My International Unlocked Titan has it. Settings -> Internet Sharing -> then swipe the slider to the ON position. Works for me. It creates an UNSECURED network at first though, so remember to set up some security for it.
    10-26-2012 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD