Nokia Music vs Spotify

TGBmark1234

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I've had a six month trial of Spotify and have learnt to love streaming pretty much any song on demand. My trial is over now and free Spotify doesn't support mobile usage.

So, thinking ahead a little to when my contract ends in Feb next year, is Nokia Music comparable to Spotify? If it is then it would sway me towards one of the Nokia phones instead of HTC/Samsung.

Can I search for and play any song with Nokia Music? Is the selection as good as Spotify? Can I create playlists? Is there a PC client?

Or is there another service I should be looking at instead?

Thanks.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No, Spotify is much better than Nokia Music. Nokia Music is more of a Pandora replacement. You should look into a Zune pass. That will do everything that Spotify does. You can search for and play any song. It has a great selection. You can create playlist. There is a desktop client.

TGBmark1234

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
:)

My cousin is at Uni, but is already using his NUS discount to get Spotify on his iPhone. (Bl**dy students, I could never have afforded things like that when I was a student!)

TGBmark1234

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, you are lucky. On my Omnia 7 I literally do expect it to crash when being used. The music will keep playing, but it throws me back to the start screen and needs reloading.

TGBmark1234

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
???

What do you mean by that? I've had mine for 18 months now and still really like it. By the time I'd my previous phone 6 months I was ready to throw it into the canal behind work.

jenjen4u

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
???

What do you mean by that? I've had mine for 18 months now and still really like it. By the time I'd my previous phone 6 months I was ready to throw it into the canal behind work.
I know i love my omnia7 too but time for me to try out a nokia wp, and part of the reason why i want nokia is the free Nokia Music thingy, it is free right? also does it have a big selection of music?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster