Contact photos are blurry?

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello

Ive been trying to find a solution for a long time, if someone calls you, it shows his/her photo on the screen, in my case it shows current facebook profile photo because I have synced contacts with facebook, the problem is that the photo is fuzzy and blurry and I dont know why? Is that how it should be or is it just me ? Note that the original photos on facebook are good, it just appears fuzzy and blurry when they call me. Someone told me that it has something to do with gmail, when you select to save contacts on gmail, that i should pick windows live instead, I already did that but it doesnt work.

Any help?

Thanks

rajkumr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You should add your gmail contacts as imap protocol.
The exchange protocol does not support higher resolution contact images.

Apples iCloud contacts and gmail contacts are both imap and support hi res contact images.

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Im having the same issue with my Nokia Lumia 900. It's a pain BC right when I save tge picture, initially it's beautiful, crisp and clear. However, afer about a minute it goes to looking blurry on the live tile and every call I receive looks horrible. This makes the beautiful device look bad. The photos look so out if place on the display. I, too, would love a resolve for this.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Don't mean to be a pain and bring up an old thread, but I had the same problem on my 920. Was trying to pin mom to start but pics were blurry. (google contact). I made a contact in Hotmail for mom and used the same photo. I then linked the Hotmail and Google mom contact and voila. Pic shows crisp and clear like it should.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss