Any WP7 ads seen besides the internet?

andrewkim789

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I was just wondering if any of you guys ever saw some sort of WP7 ad anywhere besides the internet. I saw a few Nokia Lumia ads in San Francisco, but that's pretty much it...

MariusVE

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I was just wondering if any of you guys ever saw some sort of WP7 ad anywhere besides the internet. I saw a few Nokia Lumia ads in San Francisco, but that's pretty much it...
You mean other than TV ? I saw some Nokia Lumia ads on a car, here in Bucharest, Romania. It had the WP tiles drawn on it.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes! Here in UK MOST retailers have WP7 on "Christmas deals" already and they are advertising those most prominently than WP8 due to price factor. WP7 are dirt cheap. Lumia 800 is as cheap as 610 in some places!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I've seen mostly Lumia ads in newspapers, sides of buses and taxis as well as billboards. I don't recall seeing many ads of other manufacturers though.

lewminous

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I have seen lots! When I watch shows on Hulu+ on my Xbox. I see Gwen Stefani & Jessica Alba all the time. Also when I watch NBC for The Voice, they play the launch commercials, & some from AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon with Will Arnette, Gwen & a guy named Cam.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3