Facebook wall pic's????????

karen phillips

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I have a question. Is there a way to put a photo on a friends Facebook wall? I know how to put photos on generally so they appear to all my friends, but sometimes I like to send an image to one friend only. I am using a lumia 800. Thanks

Mr osi

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I just did a quick test on my 800 and I think that you can only tag someone not post it to a specific friend’s wall. I guess that the work around would be to then edit it through face book so that only they could see it?

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I can tell you that you can't do it through the people hub or contact page, and you can't do it through the website in either mobile or desktop browser mode.

The only option left to try is to download the facebook app and try through there. I don't have the app.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
How come it didn't work for you? What steps did you try?

I just tested it now and checked on the web to make sure the pic was posted on my friends wall

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I just downloaded the app and the functionality is there. Go to your friend's page, tap 'add', then go from there. You do have to hit 'take photo', but it's easy to see where you can choose one that you already have on your phone.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
^That is indeed the steps I followed too. They should probably change to wording from 'take photo' to just 'photos' or something. Can be somewhat misleading

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss