How do I get XBOX Live to work with my GMail Account

KronicOD

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
So basically the title states my problem. I have an LG Quantum and I cant seem to get my XBOX live email to work. When i first got the phone I had initially tried to set my GMail account as primary because I wanted the Live functionality and because it was my main Email. However everytime I put in the address and password (which are of course correct) It constantly says attention required after a few seconds. Strangely enough when i make another instance of the same account on the phone it picks it up... Your thoughts? Please and Thanks.:crying:

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I may be misunderstanding your question but the solution that I've always used is to auto-forward my Gmail messages to my hotmail (Live) account and only setup the hotmail account on my phone. This solution isn't for everyone but Ive been doing that for a number of years and it works smoothly.

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
What exactly is that and how is it done?

If you have 2 Step Verification on within Gmail, you have to go to your Authorized Applications and get a new password for your Windows Phone to login to your Gmail. I was just taking a guess as I had the same issue until I got a new password for my WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon