Purchasing apps from WP Store without credit card (INDIA)

dipayanster

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Not sure where to put this thread.
Anyway, I want to buy some apps/ games from WP Store, Have no credit card (The debit cards I own are not compatible, apparently) and I am from India (direct carrier billing is not supported here - bad move from MS. If you want to sell apps in here, you HAVE to go through carriers). Anyone in the same shoes as me?
I am particularly interested to know any prepaid/ gift cards obtainable through SBI/ AXIS etc works on the WP Store or not.
OR
Any other possible way to buy from WP Store.
Thanks.

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm from india n i think there is no another way to buy them for you then. I have a hdfc debit card and works great for me.

shaheen khan

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
HI, I am also facing the same problem. the gift card from sbi does not work. i have tried it already. its very unfortunate. ms should have added the option of net banking for payment.

chataddicted

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Try to use entropay.. Aprox u hv to pay 1000 rs for recharge one time and u can purchase worth rs 950. Is not it cool?? :)

Sent from my Windows Phone

ps_jayadev

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
hi,

I created an account on entropay and added $10 to my card. I a trying to purchase an app on windows store in Indian region using entropay card and it says that the store region and region of payment method do not match. What should I do now? Please advise.

Aditya Pattyeri

Aug 14, 2017
Visit site
hi,

I created an account on entropay and added $10 to my card. I a trying to purchase an app on windows store in Indian region using entropay card and it says that the store region and region of payment method do not match. What should I do now? Please advise.

Change the region to UK and restart the phone.It finally got it to work !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb