SEAT Leon/Volkswagen Bluetooth TellMe issues

theloz86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been test driving a SEAT Leon the last couple of days and I'm having some issues with using TellMe commands with my phone (HTC Titan) through the car's bluetooth system. While streaming music via Bluetooth, if I receive a text, the music stops playing, but I do not hear the TellMe prompt and I can't respond to it.

Does anybody else have this car or a 2011/2012 VAG car with factory fitted BT? I'm almost sold on it, but I've come to rely on voice texting so much in my Yaris, I don't think I could live without it. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I believe it's a known issue... Does the same with my 920 and a VW stock system with Bluetooth. Hopefully they fix it soon

theloz86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That's a shame. I'm presuming the issue is with the car's software rather than the phone's? They're releasing the new Leon next March so I doubt there will be any more software updates for the car...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think it's a WP issue ... My 900 worked great with my VW until it updated Aug... After that Tango update, my 900 started doing the silence thing just like the 920 does now... Also, the issue isn't isolated to VW stock decks.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo