Windows Phone 7.8

CandyK8

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
wheeeeeeeeeeeeen will lumia 800 users recieve the 7.8 update!??!?....and does it improve the handsets battery life??!?!

Stephen Vogel

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
wheeeeeeeeeeeeen will lumia 800 users recieve the 7.8 update!??!?....and does it improve the handsets battery life??!?!

Who knows??? I happened to ask my carrier here in NZ about it today but they had no news. What sort of battery life are you getting? I have an 800 too and get just over a day with light to moderate use and battery saver turned on

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd really like screenshot support too.

I think there is a round of rumours saying it could come out in or around end of January, but we all know what the rumour mill is like. It hopefully shouldn't be too long now. With regards to battery life, how long is it lasting you? Have you checked your background tasks in settings? Maybe something there draining it. Also, are all OS/firmware updates installed?

androidnav

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
All over the internet is news from Nokia Italy & Spain that wp7.8 is coming in the next few days. See pocketnow, phone arena and others. So fingers crossed, you should have 7.8 very very soon

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
ya, i had also readed some post on pocketnow and phone arena about 7.8 from Nokia Spain and Nokia Italy but these facebook and twitter account are not always liable. we must wait till any official words from Microsoft comes out,
but hope it comes in this month otherwise i will throw this phone and go for any Windows Phone 8...

Nishanth Menon

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Do you still face the problem of WIFI getting disconnected when phone goes to sleep? . I recently updated to 7.8 and i figured they will be fixing it in this update. But no avail. The problem persists. Would be great to get some inputs from a fellow 7.8 user.

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd be happy if it comes by the end of the month. I'm really ready for the new start screen. If it doesn't until late March, the end of Q1, I will be very disappointed.

akashpats

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Do you still face the problem of WIFI getting disconnected when phone goes to sleep? . I recently updated to 7.8 and i figured they will be fixing it in this update. But no avail. The problem persists. Would be great to get some inputs from a fellow 7.8 user.

hey, just keep your data connection OFF in "mobile network" menu. This will help you, try it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)