2 FaceBook accounts on one phone

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I have two Facebook accounts, each account uses a different email address, the first account to my hotmail account and my second to my Yahoo email account. I have no problems receiving notifications and messages from either account.

My question has more to do with my calendar. My first Facebook account is the one attached to my phone directly. Any Facebook events appears on my phone calendar. Events from my second Facebook account does not. Does anyone know if there is a way for me to have my Facebook events from my second account synced to my phone calendar so my calendar shows both?

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I dont know if this is true, but I guess you have to add your second Facebook account to your windows phone email adress (microsoft account) on outlook.com. You should be able to link the calendar events. But as I said: not sure if this will work :(

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I figured it out! First I went to my yahoo calendar and subscribed to my second facebook account. That put my facebook birthdays and events on my yahoo calendar.

Next I subscribed my yahoo calendar to my windows live calendar. That put everything on my yahoo calendar (including the facebook stuff) on my windows live calendar and thus on my phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)