Hello all. I'm Still sort of new to WP7 and would like to know if there are any windows phones (WP7 or any upcoming WP8 devices) that have a qwerty keyboard similar to the T-Mobile Dash.
    I got the Dash during the Sidekick era and was extremely pleased with the device- it didn't have many apps, but was extremely customizable and a joy to use. (Not sure why the customizable part has somewhat changed in the newer devices). And while I find that using my Lumia has been the best touch screen screw experience that I've ever had, I still wouldn't mind having a device with a pretty good keyboard. It would be a pleasure on my line of work.
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Last edited by St.Deborah; 01-24-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    01-24-2013 01:12 PM
    Dell Venue Pro is the only one.
    01-24-2013 01:47 PM
    Hello all. I'm Still sort of new to WP7 and would like to know if there are any windows phones that (WP7 or any upcoming WP8 devices) that have a qwerty keyboard similar to the T-Mobile Dash.
    I got the Dash during the Sidekick era and was extremely pleased with the device- it didn't have many apps, but was extremely customizable and a joy to use. (Not sure why the customizable part has somewhat changed in the newer devices). And while I find that using my Lumia has been the best touch screen screw experience that I've ever had, I still wouldn't mind having a device with a pretty good keyboard. It would be a pleasure on my line of work.
    hey there ;)

I am using the HTC 7 Pro (or "Arrive" if you buy it from Sprint in America) and just love it! I had a blackberry before and wanted to have a nice QWERTY-Phone after my BB broke... so I bought the 7 Pro and have to say: awesome!
    01-24-2013 01:51 PM
    Hello all. I'm Still sort of new to WP7 and would like to know if there are any windows phones that (WP7 or any upcoming WP8 devices) that have a qwerty keyboard similar to the T-Mobile Dash.
    A Windows Phone with a physical keyboard is limited to just three devices. The Dell Venue Pro, LG Quantum and the HTC 7 Pro (Arrive). Of these, only the Dell has a portrait keyboard, the other two are side sliders.
    Gergolos likes this.
    01-24-2013 02:01 PM
    A Windows Phone with a physical keyboard is limited to just three devices. The Dell Venue Pro, LG Quantum and the HTC 7 Pro (Arrive). Of these, only the Dell has a portrait keyboard, the other two are side sliders.
    Thank you; that is what I wanted to know. I prefer the portrait keyboard to the sliders, but didn't want the Dell Pro. Wish Nokia would release a Lumia that was similarly designed to the old E71... What a dream.
    Thank you all.
    01-24-2013 02:07 PM
    Unfortunately for you and others its probably only a dream. But sometimes dreams do come true. Dont hold your breath.
    01-30-2013 01:13 PM
    The Dell Venue Pro is about $150 on Ebay NEW (Just make sure it a T-mobile one)

Then you can go to XDA-Developers and upgrade it to 7.8 so its just like having a Win8 phone.

Love mine and have bought extras
    02-07-2013 12:57 PM