WP 7.8 Volume Issue

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I updated my 710 to 7.8 this morning... Other than the slightly slower response times on the start screen (perhaps intended by Microsoft?), the only issue im having is the volume reverts to 19/30 on every restart?? Is Microsoft seriously trying to dictate to me what volume im allowed to have the phone set to (it gave me a warning about my hearing the first time I tried to increase the volume, give me a break, the 710 is one of the quietest "loud" speakers I've ever known on a phone, they should see how loud my touchpro 2 goes!!), or is there a setting for this??

ullasjohnderaw

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm also facing the same problem in my lumia 800 since I flashed it on 2/12/12....
Mine is going to 13/30..when I restarts.....any solution anybody....

Residing

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I updated my 710 to 7.8 this morning... Other than the slightly slower response times on the start screen (perhaps intended by Microsoft?), the only issue im having is the volume reverts to 19/30 on every restart?? Is Microsoft seriously trying to dictate to me what volume im allowed to have the phone set to (it gave me a warning about my hearing the first time I tried to increase the volume, give me a break, the 710 is one of the quietest "loud" speakers I've ever known on a phone, they should see how loud my touchpro 2 goes!!), or is there a setting for this??

Hi. Sorry this has happened. Hopefully, Microsoft will be able to address the issue soon. Personally, I'd like to thank you for bringing the issue to light...I've been searching a couple of sights for users reporting issues after this update and this is the only one that I've seen so far. I haven't updated my phone yet as I like to wait for reports just like this.

Again, hope there is a fix soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon