IE and the like.

Pogolauncher

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Okay, this post won't benefit anyone but may spark a debate :D

So i detest Internet explorer and i am an avid user of the google search engine, now IE and Bing i hated, yeah bing looked nice but it didn't fit, but ever since i invested in a windows phone device i have changed my mind about IE and Bing, i know they're different from their pc counterparts but they are based off of each other so they are similar. Back to the point, i now love Internet explorer, i boast about it being amazing at loading pages etc and i know the UI of IE on the phone is very simple but it is good and elegant compared to other mobile browsers! Now onto Bing, i have chosen Bing over Google as my default browser PC and Phone :D some people may hate this decision but i realised it brings up the same results as google has sometimes the suggestions are even better, i love the design better than plain old google, Okay this is the end of my rant/long message type thing, i hope you see that these things are great and maybe convert to Bing on the pc and phone, im not saying convert to IE on the pc as i still find that slow and tedious :p Anyway, please share your opinions on what i have just said and maybe say against it :D - thanks, Josh.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't use IE10 in Windows 8, and there is no IE for Linux. My default desktop browser is Firefox, and I also have Opera installed.

Bing is my default search engine in Firefox/Opera for Windows and for Linux.

Pogolauncher

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't use IE10 in Windows 8, and there is no IE for Linux. My default desktop browser is Firefox, and I also have Opera installed.

Bing is my default search engine in Firefox/Opera for Windows and for Linux.
Thanks for your input, i also use linux, linux mint to be exact, my desktop browser is firefox and bing is my search engine :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786