7.8 live tiles not updating

masaga91

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I read about how 2/3 live tile methods for updating were broken down, but was never a problem, but a few days ago I realized that all my live tiles are not working, and I mean ALL

I'm the only one with that problem??? I mean all my live tiles are dead .... :'(

Here's a list:

Accuweather
Weather smiles
WPcentral
Metrotube
Facebook
Tweet it

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
On WP8 the cure is the shut down the phone and start it again. I remember on WP 7.5 that the allround cure for misbehavior was to reboot/soft reset (holding the power button on my L800 for 10 seconds)
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

ManuMejias

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I have this problem in my Lumia 800. No working LiveTiles in days. Is a heavy problem really.

No working AccuWeather, Countdown. Nothing!!

Help!

Hi guys, I read about how 2/3 live tile methods for updating were broken down, but was never a problem, but a few days ago I realized that all my live tiles are not working, and I mean ALL

I'm the only one with that problem??? I mean all my live tiles are dead .... :'(

Here's a list:

Accuweather
Weather smiles
WPcentral
Metrotube
Facebook
Tweet it

ash29k

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I had this issue also on my Lumia 900, I flashed it again using Niavifirm to the latest build and now all is fine, I only have issues with some wide tiles, wpcentral wide tile has stopped working however the regular tile still updates...

jddesigned

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here.

Of my pinned apps Amazing Weather and Facebook update.

WP Central and Flixster have not worked since the 7.8 update. Flixster makes me mad 'cause it was finally updating weekly on 7.5 and it was cool to get the new movie poster every week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6