Homebrew for dev unlocked phones

soumitro316

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Nice idea for a thread, even though I'm running a fully unlocked phone now. Anyway, here's a few that I would recommend:

Battery Status - I've seen screenshots of some battery apps for WP8, and it looks like they're basically clones of this app. Let you pin a tile to show the battery percentage (with an option to update every 10 minutes, something not allowed in "official" store apps). Also has a cool logging feature that lets you view a chart of your battery drainage over time.
[APP] Battery Status (v4.6.1.1) - Telerik controls, icon sets, globalization and more - xda-developers

Supreme Shortcuts - similar to those apps that let you pin wifi and airplane mode settings to start, except that there are a LOT more options for shortcuts that you can pin.
[APP] Supreme Shortcuts - 2012-01-05 - Version 2.2.3 - French Language Fix + more - xda-developers

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
1, I like Power status's graph, One can easily compare power drain per 24hr for the 7 days on the same plain - Application done by Tolor
2, for the Live tile I prefer Battery's live tile, the changing colours (Their graph is not yet out) - Application done by Enless Soft Ltd.
3, Zapi Battery has a History table i like, plus the Lock screen status of the battery -- Application done by Zapi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro