Backwards compatibility

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Joel Belfiore was teasing some app updates and new releases in twitter tonight and it got me wondering if 7.X users will get to enjoy them too. I know the official Pandora app was shown off at the WP8 event a while back and it seems like instagram might be close too.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Joel Belfiore was teasing some app updates and new releases in twitter tonight and it got me wondering if 7.X users will get to enjoy them too. I know the official Pandora app was shown off at the WP8 event a while back and it seems like instagram might be close too.

I doubt we 7.8 users are part cuz skype just got updated but not on 7.8. It's a pity :'(

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I doubt we 7.8 users are part cuz skype just got updated but not on 7.8. It's a pity :'(

Really?!?!? For the love of god I want to log in with my MS Account!

I've tried this too:
My MS Account is xxx@outlook.com
Shows up on Skype.com as live:xxx
Sign into app as live:xxx

No work!

You think if 7.8 was going to stay alive in lower average income countries they would get skype working as best they could.

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft DID provide to us the update, albeit filled with bugs left unresolved until two updates later, but they never said anything about developers not creating apps for it.

Ah, to be treated as second-class. I'm way too familiar with the feeling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss