force speaker output

Kontekst

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, first post.

question's first, so you may skip my additional info below.
is there a registry tweak to force a speaker output, even if the phone is thinking a headset is plugged in?

phone with the issue is a LG Optimus 7, i didn't want to post this there, because it's about windows phone in general. while i was replacing a broken glass, i broke my ear jack somehow. after some fiddling in the MFG, i found out the phone is thinking there is a headset with microphone plugged in, because it's turning off the microphone and the speaker when it's playing some of the major sounds like ringtones, whatsapp notifications etc. . This means those sounds still will play, but game sound, music and youtube sound will get muted after that. i stay on vibrate now to avoid triggering this issue. i can reactivate it by doing a loopback test on the speaker in the MFG. i did a developer unlock on my phone to be prepared for some mad configuration. i appreciate any of help. :smile:

Kontekst

May 12, 2013
Visit site
if i do a talkback test on the speaker, it's tricked if i stay in vibrate, so i'm pretty sure there is a way. i don't want to get it fixed. i can't return it and repair is too expensive. i don't know if i could do it myself, i did so on the screen glass.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720