How many Windows Phone 7.x users are here?

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Are you mad about not getting apps on your Windows Phone 7.x ?

Do you like people said on forums and post bad think about Windows phone 7.x users? Like when they try to shut up us on blogs, comments...

We need to know how many users we are here!!!!! So comment please!

Last edited by a moderator:

devspeed

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I am still rocking a Trophy. Got my Fedex tracking number on a 928 though. Guess the trophy will join the BB Storm in my drawer of old tech.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably keep using my Nokia Lumia 900 until this fall. Hopefully the EOS will be out by then. I'm waiting till I'm eligible for an upgrade.

I don't care about the lack of new apps, since I'll probably be done with this device in another 5 months.

mikeeemm

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Ill probably keep my Sammy focus until i see what happens with windows phones, I dont want to get a wp8 and then be left behind like wp7
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm still here on the trophy as well I should be getting the 928 nxt week. My trophy is running fine for the most part but the battery life is ridiculous I get roughly a hour or 2 at the most off of a full charge. The 928 will be a much needed upgrade

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I still have my Lumia 800. I really like the design and the way it fits in the hand. With regards to Wp7.x, it still meets my needs at the moment. Yeah it would be nice to have all those new apps and what not, but I'll hold of to see how things develop before investing in WP8 hardware. I'm starting to like the Lumia 925, but I might hold off to see what the rumoured EOS could bring.

Not sure if I can bring myself to part ways with my 800 but we'll see. Might end up keeping it for the memories.

SouthpawJosh

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I still have my Lumia 900. I qualify for an update within the first 10 days of November. I will see if I can catch a Black Friday deal for the Lumia 920.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a L900 and I'm in no hurry to upgrade. I'm more interested in what the future WP8 updates will bring and now that I hear that WP blue maynot be out until next year I'll just keep waiting.

I will admit there are times when I see new apps released and I get irritated because they are WP8 only but not enough to get a new phone.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I use both. I got a L920 from work and my own L800. The L920 doesn't offer me enough to justify carrying the larger device around, except on weekends spent with family (due to the much better camera).

I'm not mad about anything related to WP7.

RSB54

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
still quite happy with my LG Quantum, upgraded to 7.8.
It sometimes irritates me when apps are only for WP8, but not mad. I get that I'm on an old OS so nbd.

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Ill probably keep my Sammy focus until i see what happens with windows phones, I dont want to get a wp8 and then be left behind like wp7
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

I think the same way. They just left WP7 and the support for WP8 will done on 2014.

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
still quite happy with my LG Quantum, upgraded to 7.8.
It sometimes irritates me when apps are only for WP8, but not mad. I get that I'm on an old OS so nbd.

Hey! Question: what about your experience with the keyboard? Is good? Did you prefer that than the virtual one?

meitsionmina

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 900, WP 7.8 here. My girlfriend has the 820, the OS is a bit faster but it also has some bugs that occur time to time.

I'm still loving this device and I'm in no hurry to upgrade. I have all the basic apps i need: MetroTube, bank app, a Finnish news app called Aukio, Amazing Weather, WhatsApp, TuneIn Radio, Nokia Music and the WPCentral App. The lack of a good Facebook app is a bit irritating, eventhough the built-in thing is nice it lacks some things. Also after the 7.8 update my battery life has increased (I never had the update with live tile problems) ! Also the Nokia TV is really nice atleast in Finland.

Overall this is a nice device! Should've waited buying it because the price came down 150 euros quickly after I bought it. But that's the way the market works.

akar33

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I am rocking a 900. Unfortunately, my upgrade isn't due until April 2014 so I will keep using this device till then. while WP8 is nice and the speed bump is clearly noticeable, WP7.8 fits my need and as of now, has a more mature underpinning that WP8. Plus the radio.

nokialove

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Lumina 710 WP 7.5 TMO
Same but manually updated to 7.8.

I'm starting to get irritated with the Win 8 exclusive apps, but will be upgrading to a Lumia 925 soon. Understood the issues that would have came up from 7 to 8 with the different kernel. When the next huge update comes, there will be no excuse for not updating everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett