Overheating Phone :/

Joshua Jacksonomfg

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay, this is a quick question as i am sending it from my phone and will check back later. Anyway, i left my phone camera on, not filming or taking images, just static and my screen was locked. I opened my phone later on in the day, obviously to find that the camera was open but also to find that the phone was immensely hot that i felt i had to turn it off. Any help as to if this is a fault or if it is normal on my device :)

My phone: Nokia Lumia 710
I also had my 3g or HSPA (to be precise) on, but that has never affected me before so im assuming
It was all down to the camera :)

Many thanks.

Lumiagurl920

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 920 gets pretty warm. Nokia says that this is normal and that extended use can cause a phone to get pretty warm. I switched from an old HTC Fuze that never got warm, however, it can't do half the things my new Lumia can. These new smartphones can outpower some older computers. Laptops get warm...and thus smartphones do now too. Just make sure it is vented and turn it off if you feel it's too warm. You should be fine. I was very concerned too when I first discovered mine was warm!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa