Hi there! I'm looking for an app for my Nokia Lumia 710 WP 7.8 (and, my wife's Nokia Lumia 610 WP 7.8) that can handle sharing of a calendar and appointments. I'd like the app to be able to share between two users and it can be a calendar, task scheduler, appointment book or whatever. I just need to be able to have a central app that two separate users can manage, create, update, delete appointments on a day to day basis that the other user can see at all times.

I've gone through the list and have so far come up empty handed. Any ideas out there that would cover these needs?

Thanks!
    07-02-2013 11:40 AM
    Go to the People hub and set up a room that you can share with your wife. It does all that.
    ttsoldier likes this.
    07-02-2013 11:43 AM
    Unfortunately that's specific to WP8. Thanks anyway. Any other suggestions?
    07-02-2013 11:57 AM
    Sorry, forgot about that...

I wonder if you could set up a Hotmail, Outlook.com, yahoo, etc. Account that is just for sharing and add it to both phones? You probably wouldn't get notifications on additions made by each other, but it might sync up to both phones?
    ianberg likes this.
    07-03-2013 09:08 AM
    Hi there! I'm looking for an app for my Nokia Lumia 710 WP 7.8 (and, my wife's Nokia Lumia 610 WP 7.8) that can handle sharing of a calendar and appointments. I'd like the app to be able to share between two users and it can be a calendar, task scheduler, appointment book or whatever. I just need to be able to have a central app that two separate users can manage, create, update, delete appointments on a day to day basis that the other user can see at all times.

I've gone through the list and have so far come up empty handed. Any ideas out there that would cover these needs?

Thanks!
    Yes, you should be able to have an individual Outlook.com on each of those phones plus a third shared Outlook.com account. That third account would be the central "app" you are looking for. Or you could just share the individual Outlook.com accounts to each other and not bother with a third account.
    07-03-2013 10:50 AM