Now I know that you can dial and text and search etc with voice activation, but is there any way of inputting just general text, facebook posts twitter etc with voice.

Voice input seems very limited.

Cheers guys and gals
    07-17-2013 09:58 AM
    Now I know that you can dial and text and search etc with voice activation, but is there any way of inputting just general text, facebook posts twitter etc with voice.
    To find new ways to use voice, press and hold the Windows button and then tap the "?" in the top right. It will give you all your app options also.

To just make a note, you can say "Note" and your message and it will make a new OneNote (but I think it actually makes an audio file.)

To do anything with Facebook or Twitter, the process in the past was to save the "SMS to your wall" for Facebook into your contacts and just name it Facebook. You can then "send them a text" via voice and it is posted to your wall.
    Muessig and TrickyDee42 like this.
    07-17-2013 10:10 AM
    Set the SMS up for Facebook & Twitter, but was wondering if I was missing something that allowed voice input whenever the keyboard pops up.
    07-17-2013 10:28 AM
    Set the SMS up for Facebook & Twitter, but was wondering if I was missing something that allowed voice input whenever the keyboard pops up.
    No, you aren't missing anything. The keyboard has to pop up AND there has to be a little mic icon in the text box (on the right side of the box). Like when you click the Search button and bring up that Bing page.
    07-17-2013 02:24 PM