World Cricket Championship or any other high class Cricket game will be available on WP7.8?

Ashish Gupta7

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I was really disappointed after finding NO Good Cricket game on WP 7.8 platform. All existing games are nothing but just black spot on the name of a virtual cricket game. I have seen World Cricket Championship game is available on WP8. Is there any news or possibilities if this game or any other Good Cricket game will be available for WP 7.8?
I am missing this game on my device. This is another example of ignorance for 7.8 Users by Microsoft. :straight:

Regards,
Ashish

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was really disappointed after finding NO Good Cricket game on WP 7.8 platform. All existing games are nothing but just black spot on the name of a virtual cricket game. I have seen World Cricket Championship game is available on WP8. Is there any news or possibilities if this game or any other Good Cricket game will be available for WP 7.8?
I am missing this game on my device. This is another example of ignorance for 7.8 Users by Microsoft. :straight:

Regards,
Ashish

Sorry, I don't think there are good cricket games for 7.8 . Yeah, you can call Microsoft arrogant and ignorant for this (sarcasm) ... when it is the developers who need to support the game not Microsoft

Ashish Gupta7

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for quick reply harsha_crash. I do appreciate and agree that, it's developer who needs to work for 7.8 platform.With all due respect and being an end user, I would ask questions to Microsoft, since I am using their product/OS. MS has to look after their old consumers as after a few years WP8 would also be treated the same way they are doing to WP 7.8.
Being arrogant or saying it sarcastically was not something I wanted, but MS is compelling me to make a complaint and so did I.
This is not just one app or game which is very much popular, there are many apps which Other giants are providing on their platforms. If MS believes in healthy competition with those OS' , then they have to think different and give their each user something they expect from such an emerging and beautiful OS.

Anyways, guys let me know if you find any good game of cricket on 7.8.

Regards,
Ashish

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for quick reply harsha_crash. I do appreciate and agree that, it's developer who needs to work for 7.8 platform.With all due respect and being an end user, I would ask questions to Microsoft, since I am using their product/OS. MS has to look after their old consumers as after a few years WP8 would also be treated the same way they are doing to WP 7.8.
Being arrogant or saying it sarcastically was not something I wanted, but MS is compelling me to make a complaint and so did I.
This is not just one app or game which is very much popular, there are many apps which Other giants are providing on their platforms. If MS believes in healthy competition with those OS' , then they have to think different and give their each user something they expect from such an emerging and beautiful OS.

Anyways, guys let me know if you find any good game of cricket on 7.8.

Regards,
Ashish

You might be right, the argument about other 'giants' providing stuff is not totally true IMO. Apple seems to be the one doing it albeit reducing the feature set for previous gen devices. Don't even get me started on Android .. this was the one of the reasons reason I moved to WP.

MS will do what they think is the best right now they are working on a common goal of trying to unify the platforms. It is visible that they seem to have reduced their attention to WP7.8 and focused a lot more on WP8 and future releases.

Ashish Gupta7

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Well..I never named any Giants :cool: Cm'on , its upto the users who decide which one is better !!!

I do not care what others have done with the apps hosted on their OS. I believe in a famous saying "In Rome, do as Romans do", so if MS wants to lure users like us on their platform , then they have to understand what we need and expect. There is not an iota of doubt that Cricket is followed like hell in India and this could have been a Cherry on the ice if MS could have tried to offer beautiful games of Cricket to WP 7.8 users too!!

Ofcourse, I can only suggest or demand and MS will do what they think. As accepted, we the 7.8 users are being cornered a bit.

P.S : I can list out out 100s of essential stuffs and functions in WP, that are missing as compared to their counterparts. Sometimes, claiming to be "Smart" is not that "Smart" enough :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05