People Hub and Linked In/Twitter feeds

Luciano Coppola

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have two Lumia 710's (7.8) running the latest firmware etc. Since Tuesday both phones have stopped receiving updates for Linked In and Twitter in the people hub. Accounts have been disconnected and recreated but all I receive is a message stating 'Can't get Feeds... We're having trouble getting your feeds at the moment. Try again later.' As this has happened on two separate phone with separate accounts it appears to be a general failure. Has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks

Lou

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have two Lumia 710's (7.8) running the latest firmware etc. Since Tuesday both phones have stopped receiving updates for Linked In and Twitter in the people hub. Accounts have been disconnected and recreated but all I receive is a message stating 'Can't get Feeds... We're having trouble getting your feeds at the moment. Try again later.' As this has happened on two separate phone with separate accounts it appears to be a general failure. Has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks

Lou

You havent recently added two factor auth to your Microsoft account have you?

zievuur

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Yes! Same problem here with my Lumia 800/WP7.8. Since a few days, indeed. Strangely, I still can post tweets and also my Twitter and LinkedIn connections are still there. Did recreate accounts, but unfortunately no feeds.

grahamwarren

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Just contacted EE who say that this is a known issue (my people hub on Lumia 800 stopped updating last Tuesday as well). Said it's likely to be next Tuesday by the time they get to fix it. Which sounds way too long for a tech fault.

fmdenis

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Got same problem with HTC Radar (7.8) since last Tuesday. Also recreated connection to Twitter with Windows Live, but feeds won't load to built-in client.

FitoRockx

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I've had the same problem since Tuesday as well, I'm not getting any tweets or notifications (Lumia 800). I was going to reset my phone to factory settings until I saw this post, now I know I'm not alone. Do you have any other information about this issue? Is there an official statement about this problem? I hope it gets resolved soon, hope before Tuesday...

Stephen Vogel

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Same thing on my Lumia 800. Hadn't noticed because I don't really use People Hub for Twitter but last tweet on the hub was last Tuesday now that I checked

DeacoN_Jo

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Dammit !! Unfortunately I already made a hard reset to my WP7.8 Lumia800 , after trying everything I knew of ; from revoking access in Twitter.com, and reconnecting the account in Live.com, to the useless Hard-Reset of my phone, and the last known working state for the feeds was also on last Tuesday, and now I realize am not alone in this mess. I believe it's a WP7.8 thing because all my friends who own WP8 Lumias don't suffer from this issue.. To me it's a freaking Huge problem because I depend allot on Twitter's feed in the people hub . But why hasn't it been addressed publicly by Microsoft if this is a Wide spread issue.....
Anyways, am gonna be waiting anxiously for a FIX .

Luciano Coppola

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I, along with many others have reported this on the windows phone support area. Unfortunately it is a bit disjointed when it comes to following what is going on as they use Twitter as their logging/reporting system. On Friday I was told that they were looking into it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo