Missing windows phone 7 Backgrounds

NewTincho

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, this is my firs post in WP Central forums (yay!) and i wanna ask if anyone know where i can find the missing backgrounds that WP has in WP 7.
My girlfriend got stolen her L710 and now i buy her the L620 and she miss the lacking backgrounds like the "neon lips" one, so if anyone know where can i find them she would be very happy!

Thanks, and sorry for the bad english :grincry:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral. That's a good question. I still have a WP7 device (Nokia Lumia 900), but I don't remember what the default wallpapers were, since I deleted them when I got my Lumia 900 almost 2 years ago. Hopefully someone else has them.

NewTincho

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral. That's a good question. I still have a WP7 device (Nokia Lumia 900), but I don't remember what the default wallpapers were, since I deleted them when I got my Lumia 900 almost 2 years ago. Hopefully someone else has them.

The backgrounds that i search are the ones that can't be deleted, so can u show me the backgrounds available in your L900? Thank you!

Last edited:

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I still have the original wallpapers, but I don't see or recognize "neon lips". In case you haven't considered it, I also have a free app called Wallpaper that has an assortment of pics; your girlfriend may find the nice ones there. I didn't see any lips there either on a quick look, though I only have the free version and there's probably other apps. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99