How do I tell Cortana where my favorite places are?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
If you have Cortana on your device, simply click the search button. Once that's open, click the four lines to the right of the music icon, click places, then click the "+" icon at the bottom. There, you can add your home, workplace, etc, and Cortana will know!

Hope I helped!

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
If you have Cortana on your device, simply click the search button. Once that's open, click the four lines to the right of the music icon, click places, then click the "+" icon at the bottom. There, you can add your home, workplace, etc, and Cortana will know!

Hope I helped!

Cortana will do her best to figure out where is home and where is work over the course of a few days. Once she does you will be asked to confirm the locations. Others, such as Home Depot, bank, supermarket you will have to add yourself.

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
several days ago, I found out how to add favorite places from the map:

1. Open Maps (the stock one, not HERE)
2. Tap and hold the place you want to add on the map, then tap on the banner that comes out
3. Tap "Add" (the star and plus icon in the bottom)
4. Choose the category and give it a nickname
5. Tap "Save"
6. Voila! Cortana now remember the place!

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Cortana still has no idea what the location I called "Camper" is for. How do I get her to use the location? What kind of information are you going to get Cortana to do? I tried asking for a driving map and some other things but only go web results of the questions.

Thanks... G..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3