Things I found different in WP8.1 (Compared to 8.0 Lumia 920)

EasyOn

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello there, good job keeping us informed, just want to know if when one long press the back key, is it still limited to showing 8 recently opened images? Thanks.

busyman96

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed some apps have this icon next to the price. Wonder if it means "buy once, use on all platforms".

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

Ali El

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Speaking of Universal Apps, does anyone know anything about Xbox one development or targeting? How soon can I start developing for it?

Ali El

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one that can't find "Background Tasks" which was in Settings > applications > background tasks
the setting is just gone, no trace. maybe hidden somewhere again, or does this mean now it's limitless?

MissingBackgroundTasks.png

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Am sort of confused now. Some sites claim that WP 8.1 doesn't have the much needed file manager(inbuilt not 3rd party), but some claim that it has... Can someone confirm? Pls provide a link to your source or screenshot...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Am sort of confused now. Some sites claim that WP 8.1 doesn't have the much needed file manager(inbuilt not 3rd party), but some claim that it has... Can someone confirm? Pls provide a link to your source or screenshot...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

File management is through the OneDrive app I believe and there is a file picker just like on Windows 8 and RT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers