Well Hell... Screenshot requests??

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

AJFoegen

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Could you also have a screenshot of changing the volume when music is playing, as well as when you're in the 'two slider' mode for changing volume? Thanks for everything so far!

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Could we get a look at the set of preinstalled background images? If possible, upload two or three of the original files (would like to use one as a basis for my new signature here at WPC)?

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Could we get a look at the set of preinstalled background images? If possible, upload two or three of the original files (would like to use one as a basis for my new signature here at WPC)?

Strange, I don't have any. Kinda not shocked though, this is an Internal Test Build.

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Lol. The girlfriend and love questions. The 500 years I'm going to save the universe. Pretty funny. Man, I think I really might use it alot.

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Is the settings menu still the same? Does it finally have shortcuts or tabs or categories or at least letters for quick launch?

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is the settings menu still the same? Does it finally have shortcuts or tabs or categories or at least letters for quick launch?

Nope, endless scroll. Quite honestly though, there really isn't enough to justify it. The app list does not get those until you have 50+ (maybe 40+) apps in the list to display.

rcazador

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the screenshots so far. Could you upload a few of the new lockscreen features, particularly of the new lockscreen when music is playing(There is a screenshot from the Music App is that the stock Music app or MixRadio)? Also screen shots of the USB OTG settings(I've read rumours of it) and the screen sharing settings? Lastly a look at the Albums view in the photo app.
Thanks.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Can you please post a screenshot of "attachment" screen in Emails? Does it still take you only to Camera Roll?
Also, if you go to Office - do you get to select multiple files to share?

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Could you show:

1. Search SMS UI
2. Default video player scrubbing?
3. What it shows when you press the attachment icon in Email?

Thanks!

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
can the kids corner now be accessed without a password while the the main phone screen has a password?.....i remember it being a feature revealed throught he sdk in feb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz