Well Hell... Screenshot requests??

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
So, there are videos and pictures and everything everywhere from WP8.1. It seems to me that you are getting a good look at it.

I know there are specific things people want to see, so lay it on. Please note, that at home, I only have my 1520, so there will be a couple things I can't show.

I will post them here: http://imgur.com/a/EPvYl

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Can I see Nokia camera and the new photos layout.
I thought I read that camera roll is without a changeable background now.

TanX!

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Can I see Nokia camera and the new photos layout.
I thought I read that camera roll is without a changeable background now.

TanX!

The Nokia Camera bits I have are not the new ones as this is an internal Microsoft build and does not have all the updated apps. This build was specifically to work through core bugs as well as Cortana testing. :(

The picture hub is cool and new, but I am trying to find a way to get a screenshot that does not expose personal stuff (which I would have to black out which defeats the purpose). I'll work on it and get something up on the imgur link.

Edit: I uploaded a screenshot, see if that is what you were looking for.

Can you set a custom ringtone for a contact's EMAIL address that is different than the default ringtone?

No, only Ringtone and Text Tone.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I put up some IE11 shots too. :D

And now, a couple Notification Center Slide Down screens.

Edit: Is anyone having trouble seeing the images? I have 26 in there currently and it's only showing me 5. :(

Edit, again: Yeah, so I screwed up, They should be there now. LOL! Sorry all.

Last edited:

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
thank U <3

i would like to see your startscreen with the same BG shown in the screenshot of Action Center, plz. I Want to check readability :) and awesomness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)