Clear tile notifications

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen it.. But why is everybody asking annoying questions everywhere. Just wait till its released and we can test it.

- Tapatalk -

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Haven't seen it.. But why is everybody asking annoying questions everywhere. Just wait till its released and we can test it.

- Tapatalk -

Everybody is asking annoying questions, because there are those among us who can already answer those questions so why wait?? And some have to wait until 2015....

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
And why can people answer the questions? Because they can read the posts and watch the videos available online. the rest is just speculation!

- Tapatalk -

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
And why can people answer the questions? Because they can read the posts and watch the videos available online. the rest is just speculation!

- Tapatalk -

Some reply using emulators available with SDK and others have it on their phone - a couple of members here have it working on phone. Earlier builds.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Wonder why they left it out.. Like right now, I have 3 notifications that I know what they are and opening all 3 apps is a pita...

I hope the notification centre would be able to control tiles. This is probably wishful thinking though.

They should have had it in 8.0 already. If you swipe the toast the tile clears...

Rem97

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Wonder why they left it out.. Like right now, I have 3 notifications that I know what they are and opening all 3 apps is a pita...

I hope the notification centre would be able to control tiles. This is probably wishful thinking though.

They should have had it in 8.0 already. If you swipe the toast the tile clears...

Clearing the notifications in the action centre, clears the corresponding tiles also. Just tried it on the emulator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss