WP8.1 coming early next week!

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Looks like it will be out on the 14th or 15th. Those are the only 2 days that can be considered early in normal terms. :) Its going to be a long weekend for all those waiting for the 8.1 Dev Preview. And if its out next week WPCentral will be on fire !! :)

I'm sure if the Whatsapp update was out it would give MS some room to keep the users patient for a little while. Now everyone is restless and eagerly waiting as neither of the most 2 demanded things (WP8.1 & Whatsapp) have been released.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Looks like it will be out on the 14th or 15th. Those are the only 2 days that can be considered early in normal terms. :) Its going to be a long weekend for all those waiting for the 8.1 Dev Preview. And if its out next week WPCentral will be on fire !! :)

I'm sure if the Whatsapp update was out it would give MS some room to keep the users patient for a little while. Now everyone is restless and eagerly waiting as neither of the most 2 demanded things (WP8.1 & Whatsapp) have been released.

I guess the whatsapp team is just waiting for 8.1 to arrive so they can release their latest update with all 8.1 compatible sweetness (action center notifications, custom alerts, and who know what not)

dsmpampis

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys is it safe to install the dav preview or is better to wait for the official release? And to have the dev preview what should I do? (I'm new on WP)
Thanks in advance!

Tapatalked with my Lumia 920

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys is it safe to install the dav preview or is better to wait for the official release? And to have the dev preview what should I do? (I'm new on WP)
Thanks in advance!

Tapatalked with my Lumia 920

There's an article about this that you can get more details, but yes its safe.

uno991

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Download the dev studio app and give the microsoft account. MC said it is totaly the same update like the official, only the firmware. Totally save and free

alex_froilan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm in NZ, will we get the update first because we're so ahead of time? Lol, or will it not make any difference at all because apparently US time zone is the worlds time zone, so if something is released in the US, we get it a day later -.-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05