BT settings on WP 8.1?

Lennis

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Is there any indication/information if It is possible to change name on connected Bt devices and, most important to me, if it is possible to choose if a device should be connected with voice or music. My problem is that i would like to connect my phone to two devices at the same time, my car stereo that support music and voice connection and my headset that also support both.

On Android i can tap the device in Bt settings and disable voice or music to that device, and also rename it. I miss this feature alot in WP.

Will this be possible in Wp 8.1?

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is there any indication/information if It is possible to change name on connected Bt devices and, most important to me, if it is possible to choose if a device should be connected with voice or music. My problem is that i would like to connect my phone to two devices at the same time, my car stereo that support music and voice connection and my headset that also support both.

On Android i can tap the device in Bt settings and disable voice or music to that device, and also rename it. I miss this feature alot in WP.

Will this be possible in Wp 8.1?

As of the build I am using, No. Since Core is RTM, I doubt this will make it into the final.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre