ME tile photo ...? Facebook or microsoft

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah so is the me tile photo syncing with the Microsoft account or does it have the latest dated Facebook profile picture in 8.1 a bit clarity would be appreciated..... Hope it is not pixelated like before gdr3.......

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
in gdr3 they fixed me tile issues , it syncs with your live id and Facebook account if merged/added in your Microsoft id. For instance if you change your profile pic via windows phone it will change on both live id and Facebook.

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
What if I keep changing only the live Id one.... (with Facebook synced in phone) ...will it display the new live id one or the recent Facebook one......basically if Facebook is synced to phone will it display the Facebook photo or the live id photo when both Facebook and live id have different pictures set as profile photo.......? That is as about a clear explanation of the problem that I can give......

Techno-Freak

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
What if I keep changing only the live Id one.... (with Facebook synced in phone) ...will it display the new live id one or the recent Facebook one......basically if Facebook is synced to phone will it display the Facebook photo or the live id photo when both Facebook and live id have different pictures set as profile photo.......? That is as about a clear explanation of the problem that I can give......

The one which is latest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos