Just received an update on Lumia 925. Not sure which one

shykhan16

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got a message saying I have a new update for my L925. My phone is completely up to date and right now I just clicked download but it seems stuck at 0% for like 5 mins. I have Preview for Dev, could this be wp8.1?

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got a message saying I have a new update for my L925. My phone is completely up to date and right now I just clicked download but it seems stuck at 0% for like 5 mins. I have Preview for Dev, could this be wp8.1?

I highly doubt it. Joe said that its not coming this weekend and said to check early next week. More than likely Monday, if not Tuesday. If you're new to the dev preview its just a windows phone 8 update.

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Dang, but also it's stuck at 0% for almost 15 min now is that normal?

well it all depends on your data connection, but the odd times things can just freeze up. I'd leave it an hour or so, just use the device how you normally would, and check back on the status later. If it is still stuck I would do a soft reset by pressing and holding the power and volume down button at the same time until your phone vibrates (takes about 20 seconds) and then check for updates again after it boots.

But hell, I hope it is the update :p that would be amazing. I've been just w to get my hands on the update. I haven't been so pumped for anything for the longest time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire