Want to update defective 1520 to 8.1 before returning to make restoring easier.

latempete

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a 32GB 1520 with a proximity sensor that intermittently acts up. I have tons of apps (probably 300) a whole lot on my start screen... It takes a good 24 - 36 hours to get it all set back up as it is now with wp8. I am hoping wp8.1 would make it faster.

Has anyone ever returned a phone updated through the developer preview program? The issue is hardware but I don't know if att will complain if they get a phone back with wp8.1. Or do they just reload WP anyway?

I have the replacement phone now. I was going to hold onto it until I loaded 8.1 on my old phone first.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a 32GB 1520 with a proximity sensor that intermittently acts up. I have tons of apps (probably 300) a whole lot on my start screen... It takes a good 24 - 36 hours to get it all set back up as it is now with wp8. I am hoping wp8.1 would make it faster.

Has anyone ever returned a phone updated through the developer preview program? The issue is hardware but I don't know if att will complain if they get a phone back with wp8.1. Or do they just reload WP anyway?

I have the replacement phone now. I was going to hold onto it until I loaded 8.1 on my old phone first.

The pprobably won't even notice the difference

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss