Early next week became early this week and I can't check for updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss98

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Today is Monday and as Joe said WP8.1 is coming early next week which is this week now

Did you guys check for an update? I receive an error message every time I check please check once only it's not important to get it first you're busying the servers

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Today is Monday and as Joe said WP8.1 is coming early next week which is this week now

Did you guys check for an update? I receive an error message every time I check please check once only it's not important to get it first you're busying the servers

It won't be out yet, give them time to at least eat there breakfast first.

KRS WP8_1

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
OH yeah! Frustrating!
I would have checked for the update atleast 30 times since this morning ! It still says, the phone software is up to date!

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site

Same here. An error message.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I think they are preparing to push out the update as well as many users are hammering the check for update on their WP. It should be out in a couple of hours from now. Be a little patient and you will get it, I know that there is a lot of anxiety but chill mate, few hours shouldn't make much of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos