Action Center / Facebook, Twitter, etc.

TMessy

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble 'managing' the Action Center?

When I go into settings to up notifications, the only apps that are there to update are phone, email, sms, people. There are NO other apps. No facebook, no twitter, no other apps.

Is this how it is intended? I have seen videos and have seen instagram and facebook in there.

I am not complaining about NOT having my facebook notifications, I just thought that ALL the app notifications where going to be there? Maybe im using this wrong?

ALSO - When I go into Accounts or whatnot, a Facebook sign-in isn't even available for me to click on? All of my contacts are not synced up and even my "me" tile is now dull and offers me next to nothing.

Is there something I should know or do to get all of the features of the Action Center? Any help would be great. I like to think I'm pretty good with technology, and while I haven't spent much time messing around with the new update, I haven't been able to fully navigate it apparently?

Cheers!

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
From what I've read as you get notifications for those apps they will start appearing in the management list of the notification center.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have facebook and whatsapp and groupme.. so im saying i have more than you.. do you have the fb and twitter app?

sumton

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I think they need to update their apps before you see them in action center anyway JOE just said there is going to be an update for apps like facebook/twitter/Skype ...etc

TMessy

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
From what I've read as you get notifications for those apps they will start appearing in the management list of the notification center.

I think this is right... just got a snapchat notification on my phone and now it is locked into the action center. Thanks

Allan Kaliel

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Problem I'm having is that after I clear notifications in the Action Center it'll remove the live tile notifications for all the apps, as it's supposed to. All except facebook. Not sure why but the facebook tile still says I have pending notifications even though I cleared them in the action center. It's not propagating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster