List of apps that's integrated with Action Center

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have very few. I was going to ask how to get Facebook, Magic Mail, etc. to show up there. They were all showing up in the demo and review videos.

thomasOmorrell

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
They show up after you get the first notification from that app. After that it will be in the notification settings and you can then change tones and settings

MameTozhio

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Facebook, Instagram BETA, and Facebook Messenger work for me. Can't get Bing News to work yet... though I saw someone with it working in a screenshot.

edit - read btbam91's post below.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have had multiple notifications from FB, but it does not show up in the notification center. Do you have to enable "toast" notifications in the app?

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
It should be clarified that any app that supports toast notifications is supported by Action Center.

You'll need to wait for the app to send it's first toast notification (and you'll need to turn this feature on inside the app).

Once this happens, you'll start getting notifications through AC and you can customise (as btbam91 pointed out).

All is good with Action Center so far! :)

TripleHelix192

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I had a fair few apps not show anything in the settings until a notification appeared. 6tag, Facebook (not the beta version) eBay and Twitter appear on mine now.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
The toast notifications need to be enabled. It is not enough to have the live tile being updated.

Then from the action center you can disable the toast notifications you don't want to see.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
It should be clarified that any app that supports toast notifications is supported by Action Center.

You'll need to wait for the app to send it's first toast notification (and you'll need to turn this feature on inside the app).

Once this happens, you'll start getting notifications through AC and you can customise (as btbam91 pointed out).

All is good with Action Center so far! :)

Great reply, I was wondering if that's how it works, good to know :)
I was really afraid that it only supports system apps and major apps like fb and instagram

Last edited:

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
tried Every thing but Facebook and Facebook Beta both arent getting toast notifications and not showing in action centre also// what to do?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon